About Kaya Yoga
Kaya – काय
The “body” in the sense of many qualities gathered together, joined and united as one
Kaya Yoga was founded by Kaya Peters, Holistic Expert, Yoga Therapist and E-RYT-500.
Kaya Yoga is an organization dedicated to deliver quality Yoga Certification in line with Yoga Alliance Standards. Our teacher trainings run every year and certify people to become 200-, 300 or 500 hour registered Yoga Teachers with the International Yoga Alliance.
Additionally, our school specializes in Yoga Therapeutics for scoliosis, stress, anxiety, depression and many other modern day imbalances and health issues. Our Yoga practice rebalances the spine and physical & emotional body. Our techniques has been proven to be effective through numerous case studies. We have produced over 50 certified instructors, who all teach according to the Kaya Yoga method.
- Graduated from a 900-hour Vijnana Yoga Teacher Training Course and registered with the International Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT-500, Registered Yoga School 200 & 300 hours
- ITEC certified for Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Certified Macrobiotic Chef and Practitioner
- Certified by Paul Pitchford as a Whole Food Nutritionist
- Certified Thai Massage Therapist
- Certified Health Coach
- Completion of several modules of Kinesiology/Neurological based therapy (N.E.I.)
- Basic theoretical and practical studies of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Certified for “Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention” from the University of San Francisco
- Certified “Access Consciousness” practitioner
- Svastha Yoga Therapy: Yoga Psychology
- Level 1 Kofutu Healing