Kaya – काय
The “body” in the sense of many qualities gathered together, joined and united as one
Kaya Yoga was founded by Kaya Peters, Holistic Expert and E-RYT-500. For the past decade Kaya has been traveling around the world to study with some of worlds most renowned experts in the field of Yoga, Nutrition and Holistic Health.
Kaya Yoga is an organization dedicated to deliver quality Yoga Certification in line with Yoga Alliance Standards. In addition we offer private sessions, online courses and one to one consultations to improve health and wellbeing. Our teacher trainings runs every year and certify people to become 200- or 300 hour registered Yoga Teachers with the International Yoga Alliance.
- Graduated from a 900-hour Vijnana Yoga Teacher Training Course and registered with the International Yoga Alliance as an E-RYT-500, Registered Yoga School 200 & 300 hours
- ITEC certified for Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Certified Macrobiotic Chef and Practitioner
- Certified by Paul Pitchford as a Whole Food Nutritionist
- Certified Thai Massage Therapist
- Certified Health Coach
- Completion of several modules of Kinesiology/Neurological based therapy (N.E.I.)
- Basic theoretical and practical studies of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Certified for “Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention” from the University of San Francisco
- Certified “Access Consciousness” practitioner
- Svastha Yoga Therapy: Yoga Psychology
- Level 1 Kofutu Healing