Kaya Yoga is sooooo excited to share this Instagram competition for our upcoming 300-hour #Yoga Teacher Training in #Bali, September 1 – 25. You can win over 50% OFF on the tuition fee!! Kaya Yoga always likes to give opportunities to those less fortunate or in financial difficulty, so here is YOUR change to join our #TTC for a fraction of the actual cost.
Here’s how you join:
1. Follow Kaya Yoga Therapy on Facebook and @kaya_yoga_therapy on Instagram
2. Tag 3 of your friends in the comments below
3. Share this post and tell us in the caption why you dream of joining us in Bali this September for our Therapeutically Oriented Yoga Teacher Training. Use the hashtag #kayayogabali and make sure that your account is public so we can see your post! Tag Kaya Yoga Therapy in your post!!!
Terms & Conditions Apply. You have until August 8 to participate!! The winner will be selected based on the best caption and announced on August 10!
Good Luck Yogi’s!!
Kaya Yoga Instagram competition – terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to Instagram account holders aged 18 years or over. Employees of Kaya Yoga, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 12:00 GMT on 2 August 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 12 August 2018. Kaya Yoga accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Kaya Yoga by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Like the Kaya Yoga Instagram Competition post
- Follow @kaya_yoga_therapy on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends in the Kaya Yoga Instagram Competition post comments
- Repost the Kaya Yoga Instagram Competition post on their Instagram account, and explain in the caption why they dream of doing a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali with Kaya Yoga. Entrants must tag #kayayogabali in their caption in order for the entry to be received. The participant’s account must be public for Kaya Yoga to receive the post.
- All correctly completed entries will be reviewed by the Kaya Yoga team and the winner will be selected among shortlisted entries by Kaya. The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize for the winner is one USD 2,500 voucher redeemable for Kaya Yoga’s 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training, September 1-25, 2018 in Bali, Indonesia.
- The winner is solely responsible for booking their own travel and obtaining the necessary entry visa to Indonesia. If for any reason the winner cannot travel to Bali, Indonesia for the training dates, the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, where the Kaya Yoga training would have to be cancelled or postponed, the Kaya Yoga reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the winner had already registered and paid for the Kaya Yoga 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in September 2018, Kaya Yoga will refund the equivalent tuition value to the winner.
- The winner will be notified via direct message or post by 15 August 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 10 days of sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, Kaya Yoga reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Kaya Yoga harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Kaya Yoga a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted or named in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Kaya Yoga will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Kaya Yoga for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Kaya Yoga and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.