Introduction Video with Kaya
Yoga Foundations Course – Online Yoga Classes
This program can be used as 10 hours of Continuing Education with the Yoga Alliance
This course is for:
- New students of Yoga who want to understand the Foundations of Yoga Practice
- Students who have already done a Yoga Teacher Training or practice Yoga regularly and want to revisit the Practice Techniques
- Yoga Enthusiasts who would like to learn Basic Yoga Techniques in order to improve their own Self practice
What will you learn in this course
- ALL foundational Yoga Practices: Meditation, Pranayama, Asana and Relaxation
- How to meditate easily and effortlessly
- How to assess your / someone else’s breathing patterns
- How to activate different breathing compartments and expand your breathing capacity
- A complete breakdown of all series of Yoga Asana: Hip Openers, Surya Namaskar, Standing Poses, Seated Forward Bends & Twists, Arm Balances, Backbends, Inversions, Leg Stretches and Therapeutic Relaxation
- How to do a full Yoga Practice by yourself at home, safely and with correct understanding of the poses and breath
- How to safely practice inversions like Headstand and Shoulder-stand
- How to relax your body properly after Asana practice
A brief explanation on materials needed for this course
A detailed description on the practice of Meditation, how to sit and tips for a successful meditation practice
An assessment of the Breath, how do you breathe and how can you improve your breathing?
Learn about the Yogic Winds and how they can help us in Pranayama and Asana Practice
A detailed explanation on how to practice Kapalabhati Breath correctly
A detailed explanation on how to practice Nadi Shodana correctly
A demonstration of a series of Basic Hip Openers
Foundational Teachings on the importance of Spinal Alignment in Asana Practice
Understand how to practice Surya Namaskar safely with a proper transition from plank into chaturanga
Learn the Foundations of Standing Yoga Asana
Learn the foundations of Seated Forward Bends & Twists
Learn how to practice the basics of handstand and elbow balance easily
Learn to practice the foundations of backbends safely
Learn to do a simple leg stretching series for tight hamstrings
Learn the basics of Headstand and Shoulderstand
Learn a few nice therapeutic poses for ultimate relaxation after Asana practice
Do a full Yoga practice based on all you have learned in the previous 17 videos
What people say about Kaya’s Courses
When the student is ready the teacher appears! This is so true in my case as I began my program with Kaya Yoga. Kaya’s approach of combining the physical and the mental aspects has truly enabled me to understand Yoga in a new light. My misconceptions are erased and there is a clarity in thought and action, which I had never experienced before. Kaya’s strong connection to the Lineage & values of Yoga and the perfect way of bringing it out to a student is admirable. The therapeutic guidance that Kaya provides, is what makes this training all the more significant. I feel blessed to have Kaya as my teacher and I will continue my journey as per the guidance and principles that I have learnt from Kaya. Namaste.
Kaya is very experienced and advanced teacher who guides her students in the correct and safe way. It’s encouraging and inspiring to be part of her class. Not only covering the therapeutic aspects of Yoga she is also teaching about the anatomy, history of Yoga and spiritual aspects of Yoga. I am so happy to have joined this course!
After a stressful/hectic day, coming to Kaya’s yoga is calming and restorative. Since I’ve been practicing I am much stronger have much greater range of motion. In upsetting situations I can call on my yoga practice.
What will you get?
- The complete Yoga Teacher Manual, from the Kaya Yoga Therapy school (usually only provided to course participants, but now available for YOU when you join this course)
- Detailed Teachings on the Anatomy of the Spine
- Detailed Teachings on the Mechanics of Breathing
- 18+ Videos with Full instructions on basic Yoga practice Techniques
- Clear instructions on Foundational Practices like Spinal Alignment, Breath Integration in Asana and Therapeutic Applications of Yoga Asana
- Teachings on how to apply Yoga for Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Instructions on how to SAFELY practice any kind of Yoga style, with these Foundational Teachings
Unlock your full potential.
Join a worldwide community of members and reach your personal goals together with one of region’s well known teachers. Get unlimited access to our “Yoga Foundation Course” video classes on http://kayayogalifestyle.com